Information about our Guided walks
Our Guided walks are mostly based in the Natural Parks of the Sierra de Castril and Sierra Cazorla.
• Walks individually tailored to each group, high level or low level walks
• Guided by a qualified experienced leader
• Maximum of 6 in each walking group
• What you will need on a walk: Strong footwear, food, water, windproof/waterproof, sun cream, sun hat.
• What you should see: Great scenery, eagles, vultures, various other birds of prey, woodpeckers, jays, azul magpies, deer, moutain goats, mouflon.
• You will need adequate insurance. Which you can get from companies such as Sports Cover Direct
• Weather: Between November and April, the weather can be unpredictable in the high mountains. The rest of the year expect it to be hot when the sun is out.